What is Gmail and How to create Gmail Account:
Gmail is a Google Product, launched on the 1st April 2004. It can be accessed on the Web through Mobile Apps and third party programs and it synchronize Email contents through IMAP or POP Protocols. Initially Gmail provides 1GB storage capacity and recently it provides 15 GB up to free and paid plans for 30 TB up to personal usage. Now a day, individual Gmail messages, including attachments, may be up to 25 MB. In order to send larger files, users can insert files from Google Drive into the message. This year in the month of February, Gmail has one billion active users worldwide, and was the first app on the Google Play Store to hit one billion installations on Android devices.
There are a lot of features of Gmail as follows.
- Interface: It manages Email in conversations styles which look like internet forums. Gmail allows users to conduct advanced searches using either the Advanced Search interface or through search operators in the search box. Emails can be searched in respective fields like: by their text; by their ‘From’, ‘To’ and ‘Subject’ fields, by their location, date and size; by associated labels, categories and circles, by whether or not the message is read, and by whether or not the message has an attachment.
- Updated Inbox: Gmail inbox are updated with tabs which categorize the emails. There are five tabs available: Primary, Social, Promotions, Updates, and Forums. In addition to customization options, the entire update can be disabled, allowing users to return to the traditional inbox structure
- Spam filter: A Gmail’s user marks an email as spam, this information to help the system identify similar future messages for all Gmail users. Google claims that mail sent to or from Gmail is never read by a human being other than the account holder, and content that is read by computers is only used to improve the relevance of advertisements and block spam emails.
- Gmail Lab: Gmail Labs is a testing ground for experimental features that aren’t quite ready for primetime. They may change, break or disappear at any time. If (when) a Labs feature breaks, and you’re having trouble loading your inbox, there’s an escape hatch. Use https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?labs=0.
How To Create a Gmail account ?:
Follow some simple instructions
- Step 1: Go to gmail.com.
Click on Create account
- Step 2: (i) Type Your First and Last name in respective rows
(ii) Type username what you want and check availability of user name through automatic system of Google Gmail Service Provider Default. e.g, Username “ affurehan”
- Step3: Type for password in the rows “ Create a password” Next type same as Create a Password field in the “ Confirm your password” for Confirmation of your Gmail’s account password.
- Step4: Choose Month/Day/Year of Birthday field.
- Step5: Choose Gender from Gender field of Gmail‘s account field.
- Step6: Write your Mobile Phone Number in respective Gmail field for future account setting and another usage relating to account. Under 14 years old mobile phone number is optional.
- Step7: “ Your current email address” optional. Having another Gmail account type this address here for future or privacy setting after forgot password or another problems. e.g, “email@example.com”. Click on Next.
New page open like this:
Click on “I AGREE”.
- Step7: Verify Your account either select Text message or Voice Call radio button and Click on Continue.
- Step8: Your account will be created, and the Google welcome page will appear.
Signing in to your account:
- Step 1: Go to gmail.com.
Write your email in “ Enter your email” field.
Click on Next
- Step2: Enter password & click on “Sign in”
- Step3: Accessing your mail and read write and send message/document and many more.
These days users of Gmail account suffer many problems like Password forgot/unable to login/someone access your account and so on. Don’t worry contact our help centre to fix up lot of troubles in relating to Gmail’s account.